Stadia’s Church Planting Assessment Center
Long recognized as one of the top assessment centers in the country, Stadia’s Church Planting Assessment Center (CPAC) has helped over 1,000 prospective church planters, church planting staff members, campus pastors and church planting residents determine how they can best be used in starting new churches.
Through our unique multi-lensed approach, Stadia’s Assessment Team:
- Examines strengths, giftings, experience, and current season of life to assess a potential planter’s calling, aptitude, and readiness for leading or being a part of a church planting team.
- Provides the potential planter with a development plan that sets them up to find success in the role God has called them.
- Go here for information about what to expect.
Why Stadia’s Church Planting Assessment Center?
- Experienced assessors with proven church planting expertise.
- Pre-assessment process AND 4-day onsite event.
- Multi-lensed approach.
- Locations throughout the US.
- Thorough (depth and breath) process.
I learned so much about our candidates but also how to better assess leaders in general. The Stadia Assessment Team was thorough, honest, challenging and encouraging. We will send any leader we’re considering for church planting or being on a campus team through this process.”Mark Weigt
During our time, we were challenged, stretched, encouraged and coached. We met diligent leaders devoted not only to healthy church plants, but to healthy church planting families. Radius Church is starting strong thanks in large measure to the investment of Stadia and the CPAC environment.”Joseph Barkley