One popular tool for measuring stress has 43 different measures of stressful life events. As a church planter you will encounter at least thirteen of them in your first year, putting you well over the 300 points that make you highly-stressed! Add in the fact that we have an enemy who is vehemently opposed to everything we are doing, and you’re facing quite a challenge. We believe that church planters shouldn’t have to face these challenges alone.
Stadia has a comprehensive approach to planter care. We go way beyond the “standard stuff” — things like coaching and training — and provide support that is vital to planters and their families: project management, spousal and family support, and our newly-forming missional learning communities. Bringing their experience and expertise into the partnership, our Planter Care team prepares you for and helps you tackle the real-life day-to-day victories and challenges. So you and your family never have to face church planting alone.
We have pioneered many of the practices that we believe are essential to an effective Planter Care strategy:
- Boot Camp/Training: Essential church planting principles and practices.
- Coaching: A seasoned veteran who helps negotiate unfamiliar territory.
- Spouse & Family Support through Bloom!: Inspiration, encouragement and resources for planters’ spouses.
- Management Teams: An encouraging group surrounding the planter with support and accountability.
- Bookkeeper: Professional accounting to help the planter assess and manage the church’s finances.
- Project Management: Managing the paperwork so you can focus on the people work.
To learn more about Stadia’s church planting strategy, download our “Never Plant Alone” brochure.